Why to do Organic Farming?
Organic farming is not the modern tecnique as it was earliar also folowed in India. This is the best method to maintain the soil lively and grow healthy crop. As crop grown in this farming ar free of fertilizers, pesticides, or any kinfd of growth hormones. There soil is made alive by using organic wastes such as farm and animal wasrtes, aquatic waste, some useful microbes as biofertilizer which provide nutrients to crops.
With the boost in populace our impulse is certainly not just to balance farming but also to improve its better in endurable means. The experts came to the conclusion that the ‘Green Revolution’ with higher contribution has arrived to a plateau which is preserved with decreasing profit of dropping dividends. So, an organic stability should be managed entirely on expense for availability of living as well as property. This may also charge largely on our foreign exchange in upcoming days.
Characteristics of organic farming
- Supplying crops nutrition other way, insoluble nutritional sources that are offered to the crop by activity of soil microbes.
- Preserve the long lasting fertility of garden soil by managing its natural matter phases, stimulating soil common activity, as well as certain physical involvement.
- Nitrogen self-sufficiency via legumes as well as natural nitrogen fixation, and efficient reusing of organic elements that includes crop residues as well as animals manures.
- The wide control of animals, spending complete survey to their evolutionary modifications, behavioral requirements as well as livestock benefit difficulties with their diet, shelter, medical, mating as well as rearing.
- Weed, infections as well as pest management depend mainly on crop rotations, original predators, diverse range, natural waste, and immune varieties as well as confined thermal, natural as well as inorganic involvement.
- Certain focus on the consequence of the agricultural process on the broader ecosystem and efficiency of animals as well as original habitats.
Main principles of Organic Farming
The main focus of organic agriculture are the health, eclogical system and the more care.
In health: Organic farming increase the life shell of plant, soil, animal as well as human. As chemical free land will make healthy soil and this healthy soil will generate healthy crop n consuming this crops will incrrease the life shell of human and animals as it increase the immunity and resistance.
In ecosystem: It believes that output should be dependent on ecological process, reusing. Nutrition or other welfare things are attained via the ecology of the particular production ecosystem. Organic farming, rural, as well as natural reap techniques must suit the phases as well as environmental friendly in nature. Organic supervision needs to be applied to regional circumstances, ecology, heritage as well as level. Inputs must be lowered by recycling, reusing as well as effective control of components and power to preserve and enrich ecological quality. Organic agriculture must achieve ecological stability via the layout of agriculture methods, organization of habitats as well as care of genetic and farming array.
In Care:Organic farming is a active as well as potent technique that relates to inner as well as exterior needs and factors. Experts of organic farming may enrich proficiency as well as boost output. As a result, modern technology should be reviewed as well as present techniques evaluated. This concept says that safety measure as well as accountability are the vital issues in operations, progress as well as technique options in organic farming. Research is essential to make sure that organic farming is healthier, harmless as well as eco-friendly. Organic farming must reduce vital threats by using proper techniques as well as rejecting irregular types, like genetic engineering.
Need of organic farming
Requirement of organic agriculture with the increased populace, our requirement might not be just to balance farming production even though to improve it farther in lasting means. The researchers have noticed that the ‘Green Revolution’ with substantial contribution has attained a plateau which is currently experienced with deteriorating restore of breaking dividends. Hence, an organic stability must be managed at any cost for availability of life as well as land. It can also charge intensely on our exchange in upcoming days.
Basic way of organic farming
- Transformation of soil from standard maintenance to organic regulation.
- Managing the complete environmental system to make sure biodiversity as well as sustainability of the technique.
- Plant output using additional sources of nutritional value like deposit control, crop rotation, natural manures as well as biological efforts.
- Controlling weeds as well as insects by improved handling methods, physiological as well as cultural ways or by organic manage technique.