At present if farmers process their own cultivated crops and sell it in the market then great profit can be earned. Free machinery has also been made available to farmers for processing turmeric to farmers in Krishi Vigyan Kendra of some districts. Today we are going to talk about turmeric processing. After turmeric harvesting you can wash it with the help of this machine.
Boil the turmeric after washing it and then dry it in the sun. With the same machine polishing work can also be done. The price of this machine is approximately 80000 rupees. Let’s know a bit more about this machine.
- This machine runs with the electricity of 1 horse power of motor. In order to wash and polish the turmeric, the drum in the machine is rotated. The machine can wash turmeric bulbs for 2.5-3.0 quintals per hour.
- By making some changes in the machine it can be used to polish dry turmeric bulbs.
- By installing three more wire mesh nets in the machine, resistance can be increased. Due to which, the ability to polish the turmeric of the machine becomes 1 quintal per hour.
- To get good results from the machine, it is rotated for 40 rounds per minute. By which you can obtained yellow color according to your wish. And the surface of turmeric bulbs also becomes very soft.
- Only one man is needed to operate this machine.