Here’s a do-it-yourself testing method to know whether your honey is pure or not.
• Take a transparent glass of water.
• Add honey drop with the help of spoon in the water.
• If the honey is pure it will not disperse in water.
• If the honey get disperses, then the honey is impure.
• Take a cotton ball and dip it into honey.
• Light the cotton ball with matchstick.
• If it will burn then it is pure honey and if it doesn’t or produces cracking sound then honey is impure.
This blog is about important information about the methods to know whether your honey is pure or not,
for more information about Agriculture and Livestock, download Apni Kheti app and keep yourself updated.