It is suspected that they result from abnormal activity in the brain. This can affect the way nerves communicate as well as the chemicals and blood vessels in the brain. Migraines are no typical headaches. If you experience them, you know you may experience pounding pain, nausea, and sensitivity to light and sound. When a migraine strikes, you’ll do almost anything to make it go away. We are going to share some of drug-free ways to reduce migraine.
Some causes of
High blood pressure, stress, sleeplessness, weather changes, painkillers, anxiety, food habits, hormonal changes, depression, excitement, shock, Tiredness, insufficient sleep, shoulder or neck tension, poor posture, alcohol, caffeine, some sleeping pills, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) medications, flickering screens, strong smells, second-hand smoke, loud noises etc. are other reasons for this.
Symptoms of migraine
Loss of appetite, to much sweating, weakness, pain in eyes and blurred vision, acute pain in the whole or half of the head, flurry of light, Vomiting etc. are symptoms of Migraine.
Diet plays an important role in preventing migraines. Many foods and beverages can increase it:
Foods to Avoid:
1. Foods with nitrates including hot dogs, deli meats, bacon, and sausage, chocolate, alcohol, especially red wine, cold and iced drinks, processed foods, pickled foods, beans ,dried fruits, buttermilk, sour cream, and yogurt.
2. Italian beans, peas, tofu, soy sauce, Cheese, Pickles, chillies, olive oil, avocados, plums, banana, sour fruits, pizza and fast foods can cause Migraine.
3. Caffeine can give relief from migraine but excess of it can cause it caffeine withdrawal can cause other types of headaches.
4. To know it better in your case, keep a check on whatever you eat and drink and note that how you feel afterwards.
Foods to eat:
Include almonds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, cashews, peanut butter, oatmeal, eggs, milk, dark-green veggies, whole grains, and nuts in your diet to get magnesium.
1. Do exercise or yoga daily.
2. Drink carrot and spinach juice to cure Migraine.
3. Eat 1 apple daily in the morning empty stomach.
4. Rub cucumber slices on the head or sniff it. This will give you relief from Migraine’s pain.
5. Take 1 spoon of black pepper powder, 1 pinch of turmeric & 1 cup milk, boil it and consume daily for 7 days to get rid of migraine forever.
6. If you feel acute headache; mix cloves powder and salt together and drink with milk. You will feel better.
7. To get rid of migraine pour 2-2 drops of Pure Desi Ghee (Clarified butter made from the milk of a buffalo or cow)in your nostrils daily.
8. Dry lemon peels in sunlight and make a paste. Applying this paste on the forehead will get rid of migraine pain.
9. Mix 1 teaspoon ginger juice and honey and drink it. Besides, to cure the pain of migraine, you can also place a piece of ginger in the mouth. Use of any kind of ginger provides relief from migraine.