All kinds of juice sucking insects such as aphid and jassids etc, can be controlled by using Dashparni Ark. Find out here how to prepare and use it.
• 2 ltr water
• 2 kg Karanja leaves
• 2 kg custard apple leaves
• 2 kg Dhatura leaves
• 2 kg Tulsi leaves
• 2 kg papaya leaves
• 2 kg marigold leaves
• 2 kg cow dung
• 5 gm spicy green chilli
• 2 gm ginger or dry ginger
• 5 kg neem leaves
• 2 kg bael leaves
• 2 kg oleander leaves
• 10 kg cow’s urine
• 5 gm crushed or chopped tobacco
• 5 gm garlic
• 5 gm crushed turmeric
• Firstly add 200 ltr water in a plastic drum
• Then add neem, karanja, custard apple, dhatura, bael, tulsi, mango, papaya, marigold leaves and then mix all the ingredients with a stick.
• On second day add tobacco, chilli, garlic, dried ginger, turmeric and mix them well with a stick.
• Cover the utensil with mesh cloth
• Place it in shade for 40 days and keep stirring the mixture in morning and evening time
Duration period: You can use this solution for 6 months.
1. Place the Dashparni Ark solution in shade.
2. Don’t forget to stir the solution in morning and evening.
Spray Dashparni@5-8 ltr in 200 ltr water in per acre land.